Coming October 18!
The first time I met Violet Roberts, she gave me her submission for the night. The second time I met her, it was across a boardroom and man, was she pissed.
Now she insists we have a “conflict of interest”. She wants us to “move forward like grown-ups.”
But I can’t forget our single, scorching night together—when what I wanted and how I wanted it wasn’t a problem, because it nailed all her kinky buttons, too.
Max Donovan is a dirty, dirty man. Deliciously so. But the former child TV star turned renowned paediatrician and best friend to the prime minister is also my client.
One of us needs to be responsible, and it’s not going to be him.
So why can’t I forget how utterly incredible it was to be at his mercy? And what am I going to do when he takes his pursuit to the next level?
* A serious case of a one-night stand gone wrong (but not until after it went very, very right).
* Healthy boundaries and a double-dose of will power.
* Should that plan fail, the second course of treatment would be an air-tight contract and a solid cover story.
* Real doctors and lawyers will likely be appalled at the professional infractions inside this (thankfully fictional) erotic romance. We recommend they start with Prime Minister, the first book in the Frisky Beavers series. By the time they finish Gavin and Ellie’s book, they’ll be so enamoured with Max that they’ll forgive his transgressions in the pursuit of his filthy happily ever after ending.
It also has a release date: March 21, 2017. It’s available for pre-order at iBooks, and links for the other retailers will be available in time for Christmas.
Want to see the cover? Complete the puzzle!
Two big pieces of news for iBooks readers:
1. You can read the first FIVE CHAPTERS of Prime Minister in the sample here www.smarturl.it/PMiBooks, and…
2. Book 2 in the series is now on pre-order, an iBooks exclusive offer over the summer. Check out Max’s cover and blurb at www.smarturl.it/DBBiBooks — we’ll do a formal reveal tomorrow, but iBooks readers can get a sneak peek!